Kia ora whanau
Welcome to the brand new world of registering for the inaugural online NCWNZ Conference! This is an opportunity to come together and discuss the future of our organisation. All members are welcome to register and attend. Everyone in every Branch can attend. This includes members of our organisations
Please register here.
Please ensure that you select the appropriate registration category, this is important for the components of the Conference that require voting.
This year has been a particular challenge for everyone. We are mindful that many are struggling, and that Covid-19 has disproportionately affected women. We have made the choice to make the conference as accessible to everyone as we can. We have done this through:
- keeping the price as low as possible with no profit margin
- giving notice since March through the Circular of the conference dates so that people could plan
- organising a training drop-in session in advance of the Conference (date TBA - will be about a week beforehand)
- will have a technical support ‘help desk’ available during the Conference, staffed by Auaha.
- the chosen technology will enable members access to browse the platform before the Conference
Information will be contained in the conference platform as well as email updates sent out in the lead up to Conference. Noting that audited accounts will likely not be ready for the Conference. These will be shared and discussed at a meeting that will be planned as soon as they are available.
The items that will be covered at the Conference include:
- Policy remits
- Constitutional rule changes
- Future-focused workshops planning for the sustainability of NCWNZ
- Workshops on policy formation and advocacy for members
- Electing new Board members
We look forward to welcoming you.
The Conference Committee and National Board