NCWNZ makes a difference through its work to build a gender equal New Zealand. We are an umbrella organisation with a volunteer board and 19 branches nationwide. More than 250 organisations, as well as individuals, are members. Established in 1896, we have led or supported many initiatives that have benefited New Zealand communities.
Read our brochure to find out more.
- The National Council of Women is calling on Good Guys on our Founders’ Day
- Help lead NCWNZ and Gender Equal NZ
- New Zealand’s first Gender Attitudes Survey shows strong ideas about what boys and men “should” be like hold us all back
- Kristine Bartlett – A brilliant choice for New Zealander of the Year
- World Economic Forum ranks NZ 9th in world on gender equality – let’s act now before we slip any further.
- Gender Equal NZ supports steps by new Govt to improve pay equity legislation