NCWNZ makes a difference through its work to build a gender equal New Zealand. We are an umbrella organisation with a volunteer board and 19 branches nationwide. More than 250 organisations, as well as individuals, are members. Established in 1896, we have led or supported many initiatives that have benefited New Zealand communities.
Read our brochure to find out more.
- World Economic Forum ranks NZ 9th in world on gender equality – let’s act now before we slip any further.
- Gender Equal NZ supports steps by new Govt to improve pay equity legislation
- Gill Greer, Vanisa Dhiru appointed to lead National Council of Women
- The National Council of Women supports Wellington High School students calling for compulsory consent education
- Lead an iconic not for profit cause driven membership organisation!
- NCWNZ congratulates Renee Graham on her appointment as Chief Executive of the Ministry for Women