NCWNZ makes a difference through its work to build a gender equal New Zealand. We are an umbrella organisation with a volunteer board and 21 branches nationwide. More than 290 organisations, as well as individuals, are members. Established in 1896, we have led or supported many initiatives that have benefited New Zealand communities.
We are currently working on:
– CEDAW: Preparing NGO shadow report on NZ
-Gender Attitudes Survey
Read our brochure to find out more.
- Gill Greer, Vanisa Dhiru appointed to lead National Council of Women
- The National Council of Women supports Wellington High School students calling for compulsory consent education
- Lead an iconic not for profit cause driven membership organisation!
- NCWNZ congratulates Renee Graham on her appointment as Chief Executive of the Ministry for Women
- Founders’ Day 13 April: 121 years of working for gender equality – why aren’t we there yet?
- 17% more money for fathers – it pays to be a Dad.