NCWNZ is a national umbrella organisation with a network of branches and diverse members, including individual women and women’s organisations.
Since our establishment in 1896, we have helped achieve social reforms such as women’s ability to become lawyers, members of Parliament, justices of the peace and to sit on juries, equal grounds for divorce for men and women, and many more.
- Politicians speak out on gender equality
- Politicians answer: Health and welfare of women
- Politicians answer: Violence against women
- Politicians answer: Women’s leadership and pay parity
- Report on gender equality progress released
- National Council of Women New Zealand supports the Bring Back Kate campaign