NCWNZ makes a difference through its work to increase gender equality. We are an umbrella organisation with a volunteer board and 20 branches nationwide. More than 280 organisations, as well as individuals, are members. Established in 1896, we have led or supported many initiatives that have benefited women.
Read our brochure to find out more.
- New Zealanders have high awareness of gender inequality, research finds
- Council supports midwives’ test case around gender pay equality
- Blog: Instead of telling women how to speak, listen to what they are saying
- Suzanne Snively: The Audacity of Caring
- Report shows New Zealand’s gender inequality in the workplace
- Open letter to John Key