NCWNZ makes a difference through its work to increase gender equality. We are an umbrella organisation with a volunteer board and 20 branches nationwide. More than 290 organisations, as well as individuals, are members. Established in 1896, we have led or supported many initiatives that have benefited New Zealand communities.
We are currently working on:
- NCWNZ Conference 2016 - Gender Equality
- Enabling women’s potential – the social, economic and ethical imperative
- NCWNZ's organisational review 2016
Read our brochure to find out more.
- Enough is enough New Zealand, it’s time to promote positive gender culture
- National Council of Women welcomes announcement on pay equity
- Celebrating and encouraging women in local government
- NCWNZ celebrates 120 years of working toward gender equality
- Happy Founders’ Day
- Does New Zealand still need an International Women’s Day?