NCWNZ makes a difference through its work to increase gender equality. We are an umbrella organisation with a volunteer board and 21 branches nationwide. More than 280 organisations, as well as individuals, are members. Established in 1896, we have led or supported many initiatives that have benefitted women.
- Roastbuster issue wider than individual Police officer practice
- Employers can play valuable role in domestic violence response
- Charity wins in the High Court
- It’s not that radical to be feminist
- Chief executive remuneration figures show gender inequality at the top
- For sale now: WWI Commemorative 2015 Diaries