NCWNZ makes a difference through its work to build a gender equal New Zealand. We are an umbrella organisation with a volunteer board and 21 branches nationwide. More than 290 organisations, as well as individuals, are members. Established in 1896, we have led or supported many initiatives that have benefited New Zealand communities.
We are currently working on:
- CEDAW: Preparing NGO shadow report on NZ
- Enabling women’s potential – the social, economic and ethical imperative
- NCWNZ's organisational review 2016
Read our brochure to find out more.
- Applications are invited for 2 board members for the period to September 2017.
- Massey University Vice Chancellor remarks to Rural News
- NZ women deserve better
- Act now. Let’s eliminate violence against women and girls in Aotearoa.
- Student Posters – Is New Zealand an Equal Society?
- Enough is enough New Zealand, it’s time to promote positive gender culture