Submissions are one of the ways NCWNZ strives to inform and influence law and policy. Submissions reflect our charitable purpose and are made to parliament, government departments and other organisations.
As of mid February 2020 we are currently working on submissions on:
- Smokefree Environments and Regulated Products (Vaping) Amendment Bill
- NZ Public Health and Disability Amendment Bill
- Death, Funerals, Burial and Cremation: A Review of the Burial and Cremation Act 1964 and Related Legislation
- Electoral (Registration of Sentenced Prisoners) Amendment Bill
- Fair Trading Amendment Bill
- Organic Products Bill
- Screen Industry Workers Bill
- Child Support Amendment Bill
If you would like more information contact [email protected].