The role of a Finance Sub Committee member is to provide advice to the NCWNZ Board. This primarily includes sharing your expertise and experience to inform the direction of NCWNZ’s financial assets.
We are specifically seeking people with recent experience with managed portfolio and Investment Advisors. As committee meetings will take place in Wellington, Wellington based members are preferred; however, all interest is welcome. Some meetings can be held by teleconference.
- Work with the National Treasurer to provide recommendations to the NCWNZ Board.
- Assess and select a managed fund provider and Investment Advisor for the next financial period for NCWNZ.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven managed fund experience
- Financial acumen
- Strong understanding of financial industry
- Empathy with women’s issues.
APPLICATION DEADLINES AND MORE INFORMATION
Applications are being accepted – please send a governance CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 14 May 2014.
Phone interviews will be held during May, with intention to welcome new appointees in July/August.
More information: Role description – NCWNZ Finance Sub-Committee (PDF)