Submissions are one of the ways NCWNZ strives to inform and influence law and policy. Submissions reflect our charitable purpose and are made to parliament, government departments and other organisations.
As of July 2022 we are currently working on submissions on:
- Electoral (Strengthening Democracy) Amendment Bill
- Repeal of Good Friday and Easter Sunday as Restricted Trading Days (Shop Trading and Sale of Alcohol) Amendment Bill
- Child Protection (Child Sex Offender Government Agency Registration) (Overseas Travel Reporting) Amendment Bill 90-1
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol (Harm Minimisation) Amendment Bill 147-1
- Aotearoa New Zealand Public Media Bill 146-1
- Child Support Pass-on
- Guidelines for Extending Storage Period of Gametes and Embryos, Proposed changes
- Election Access Fund, Electoral Commission Consultation
- Actions to improve engagement in NCWNZ from young women
Action Items are available in the Members' Hub
If you would like more information contact [email protected].