Submissions are one of the ways NCWNZ strives to inform and influence law and policy. Submissions reflect our charitable purpose and are made to parliament, government departments and other organisations.
As of January 2023 we are currently working on submissions on:
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol (Harm Minimisation) Amendment Bill 147-1
- Natural and Built Environment Bill
- Spatial Planning Bill
- Therapeutic Products Bill
- Human Rights (Incitement on Ground of Religious Belief) Amendment Bill
- Women’s Health Strategy
- Adult Decision Making Capacity Law
Action Items are available in the Members' Hub
If you would like more information contact [email protected].